Sunday 1 December 2013

Daily Deliverance

Daily Deliverance.
I woke up with the Lord's prayer template on my mind. One or two points fill my thoughts. The leading away from temptation and the deliverance from evil. I see here the inception of evil. I see the the womb from where it is formed. The9 littlte temptation I had not dealt with gives birth to evil that will hurt someone somewhere and someday. So Inspiration of mankind taught us to pray  'lead us not into temptations' for if men would escape and overcome their temptations evil would be arrested and aborted before birth. If temptations to do evil are not crushed, and the error is committed evil is released. And because men would not see temptation as a thing to be prayed against before it comes as we have been taught, it then comes in like a thief in the night unawares and becomes a snare. So, Father in heaven, today and always lead me away from the temptations of each and let me not do or see evil. From where comes my temptations? My temptations are my desires gone gaga. They are my expectations gone out of coordination and control. They are the pull and the drawing away of my lusts and inordinate affections, they are my aspirations beyond the lines and my ambitions of selfishness. When any of these draws me away then I'm tempted. When the sweetness of stolen waters plays a charming music into my ears and I lose control with the desire to quickly tap into undeserved pleasures with the lyrics saying it doesn't matter, you shall be forgiven, it is common among men, even the holiest of men do it, and so on then I must know temptation is playing the music and conducting for me to dance. The romance can only give birth to evil for me and those around me. Yet that's when many put on their dancing shoes to do the gig. So we there is evil daily because someone will be drawn away by lust from within and commit what will hurt his family, relations and friends. And so long as man has been given the right to choose and many are choosing evil, then there will be evil and there will be evil today. Man's free moral y agency will see to it, man's freedom to decide will make it happen and I'm sure it will be blamed on God and satan. The perpetrator will claim it was the devil and the victim will ask God why? None will accept the culpability of man though obvious only few will see that the freedom man craves for is the mother of the evil we see. When temptations draws a man beyond the bounds of true freedom evil is born. I must keep in mind the true forces of evil. Man will use all his spiritual, mental and physical potentials to accomplish what his temptations has ordered him to do. His position either spiritual or temporal will be engaged and the more the power, the more the evil that ensue.
This leads my thought to the second part. If evil is inevitable then I must protect myself. Jesus has said the evil of each day is sufficient for it but that evil should not be my portion I must redeem my day so that the evil men do would not trouble me. If I say I will keep myself from falling I to temptation with the grace available to in Christ for all and some really do not care and are bent on doing what's not acceptable with the effect capable of swinging towards any then I must pray for deliverance from such pestilences and destructions ravaging in the noonday. Oh God deliver us from evil! Only He can deliver from evil and He does deliver. I won't forget to ask and I will rest assure in faith that the evil of today isn't my portion. He that keeps His people who doesn't sleep nor slumber will deliver. In six troubles he will deliver and the seventh wont come near me. I wil be shielded from the arrows that fly night or day, his glory will cover me so that the sun  shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night instead the Sun of righteousness shall arise in my favor with healing in his wings. So in Him I'm delivered and safe and I'm sure that the evil from the womb of men's lust won't hurt me. He shall not lead me into temptations and He shall also deliver me from every evil work. So shall it be for you too in Jesus mighty name. The promise is unto you and to all that the Lord shall call. Good morning we are delivered!

No comments:

Post a Comment