Monday 30 December 2013

Unbundle Time

Unbundle Time In less than 24 hours it will be another year and it's all about time. Time spent. Spent wisely and not so wisely. I thought deeply this morning just as every other person does I think, about what took my time this outgoing year and what I would need to do in the coming year to maximize my time. I realise that time is money as they say. It can make one rich if utilized properly or make one poor if not taken into considerations. Silently it goes, moment by moment and as it goes nothing holds it down except wise investment. The rich and the poor have same number of hours each day. One multiplies his and got paid for each in multiple while others got tied down while time flee. Productivity is in time. If fruitfulness lacks time it becomes barren. Activity is entrapped in time, when there is no time what can be done becomes undoable. I can write but if I don't have time to write no one will read my thoughts even if they carry the answers to the world's most difficult questions. If I lock my time in frivolity and my time is imprisoned in entertainment with just a little left to clean up the resulting mess, days and nights will steal away behind everlasting doors locked up within bars of iron. The music star who got on drugs may not have lost his mind or his skills but has created extra weight on his time, time of productivity is cut short to manage his addiction and no one pays for unproductive cravings. The time spent chatting, just for the sake of hanging out with friends and enjoying yourself is necessary if only the day's job is done. The time spent in entertainment is needful but that is after the birth for the day is done. For everyday some destiny pregnancies are due for parturition and it's gradual death if they keep being carried over. The pursuit of destiny's purpose is work and the race takes time. Each day comes with its purpose to be fulfilled if pursued and so daily, what I make happen becomes history. I see how that purpose fulfillment is time related and when time is used in pursuing other things aside purpose, death is courted. It may even be money or some other 'legitimate' things that I pursue outside purpose and it may put food on my table and clothes on my back, it profits me nothing if it's outside of purpose. If what takes my time daily isn't connected to maximising my potentials and the extension of my gifts to deliver to the world what I am sent with, then the time is wasted and what a pity that is! I need time to go to school, formal and informal, even when books and write ups are only my teachers, it is when I'd gone through school that I become and it takes time. I need to develop relationships even with those that came from my loins and such takes time, relationships don't grow just because we are related, it takes time to make the calls that bind, love takes time. The issue is really what takes my time but what I give it to and what impermit to take its portion. It takes time to produce and it takes time to consume. The time taken to produce is more that that taken to consume. What it takes to eat a cob of corn is insignificant to what it takes to grow it to harvest and so also is the blessings attached. It cost to eat but pays lots to produce. If I spend more time producing and less eating, I grow. So I must free more time from eating and transfer that to the making account and release myself to growth. It is more blessed to produce and give than to take and consume. When time is spent in eating, I must be mindful of the fact that if the farmer spent all his time eating I won't have the chance to eat his produce. The time I spend watching tv stars may not be available to the stars to watch if I must have them to watch. When the player spends more time as a spectator he loses his stardom. It's all about time and how it's used. Every distraction is a time waster because as I turn off the track my time travels on with its regular stride and speed and I would have to add speed and strength to catch up. Yet as each day goes so age sets in and death draws near, night comes when no man can work, even night duties require lighting and there are nights which no man can light up. I must unbundle my time and redeem it and invest it in history making and not in things that passes with time. It might take lots of preparation but I know preparation time is made up for in destiny and it is never a wasted time. Performance is determined by what preparation time is spent on, it's a waste of time to even spend preparation time on productivity, in children it's child abuse and it has never produced an expert but mediocres. There is time for everything and that controls its proper management. I must allocate time for it's purpose and make sure it serves the exact purpose. When time for sleep is used for some very good reasons it must be paid back either voluntarily or by force and that goes for every purpose. Deprive a purpose of its time and you'll have to pay back in many folds even with things hard to part with. I must so track time and make sure it goes where it was meant to go and it will sure make life better and bring success at its right time. I must stop wasting time, I must invest it and allocate it properly. I must be accountable for each moment spent and so be confident that I did my best each day expecting heaven to bless my work. There are no idle time, it may be of preparation, performance or recovery and it oscillates between pursuit of purpose and resting in harvest. In all my time is in God's hand and so the seasons of my life. With Him the years the cankerworms have eaten can be restored and with Him the delays beyond me can be explained with meaning with time. When my time comes in His program for the world I'm sure I will be ushered into the stage of life for the world to see and at backstage for now I must spend time preparing doing my dress rehearsals waiting for my time. If I spend the now well I can be sure of tomorrow and with God on my side past years lost can be restored as He grants speed in the now. As the new year knocks it's time to prepare not to waste time but to unbundle it for excellent performance in the new year. Compliments of the season! Share this and keep visiting evansademanuel@blogspot.com Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment