Thursday 12 December 2013

I Fly Because I Believe

I Fly Because I Believe. My mind filled with so many thoughts this morning. I have come to see that the mind will seek for clarity and understanding by instinct but only reading, reason and revelation can bring satisfying answers. Just as the stomach cries of hunger when glucose level drops on behalf of the body so also the mind craves for answers when issues become dark and mystery fills the surface of the heart. The heart does not parley mysteries, the mind seeks answers because instinctively it knows there are no mysteries only ignorance. I have seen also how lies can take the place of knowledge to no avail. I have seen minds deliberately finding a way where there is none to be seen as knowledgeable with false knowledge so called. Assumptions, suspicions and superstitions are three demons of lack of communication born when the vehicle of inquisition veered off the road of reason, research and revelations the destination is bitter confusion sometimes communicated to the detriment of the gullible. The mind desires to wriggle out of the confusion and strives to grope out of the darkness yet the convenience of the carrier still hinder, his sustenance maybe attached to the lie and so handicaps his reason, political carrier and popularity may lean on those lies and become so falsely attached that a system long built crashes if truth penetrates. This I have seen over and over and the truth watches on so obviously but not helplessly for nothing can be done against the truth but for the truth. When the mind seeks for answer and refuses the lath of light then it replaces right with awkwardness. Someone like that said, if there is ever God then man made him. He said that because he must have seen man making things and within such people's constituencies Darwinism was created from the name of a man only seeking for answers. He agrees though obviously that man did not make the sun but somehow wishes its not true that would have been extremely perfect for him, he quietly craves that someday man would evolve to be. But that's what God has made man to be, God made man to be like Him and that's the direction of man's evolution that is if He keeps on looking unto Jesus for the change. But satan has always deceived man with that God's image thing and he does it all the time through man's insatiaty and lust. Man craves to be like God when He thinks God doesn't want him to be, not knowing that God has already made him so if He can endure the pains and the process of his evolution. But it won't happen denying God, it wont happen without Him. I see this confusion even among us who claim and name the name of Christ too. How far can we become like Christ and His God if we constantly explain away the picture of Christ we obviously see because we can't see how possible and real that picture can be if we put it on. Can I be like Christ? Can I live absolutely like Him? Yet this is Christianity beyond that formed for religious purposes. This was the one christened at Antioch, it was the one Jesus commanded the movement of Christ's disciples taught to do all His commandments. I can see that the more I look the more I become of His image and my imperfection will be at the areas of my non conformity. These areas will be those where I am not looking perfectly and where I rationalize and explain away what I see. But if I keep forgetting what I see straight away after looking and I keep wishing it was something else I see because of the flesh of the first Adam, then the serpent will keep selling me the forbidden fruit of the fall. Yet we package these imperfections in the garb of erudition, intelligence, eloquence and religiosity, making it look as acceptable as possible but will it ever answer the quests of the mind ever nagging? Will it satisfy the cravings of man to be in the image of God? Will I become like God explaining away holiness and righteousnes when He is called Holy! Holy! Holy! ? How can I become like God when I rationalize goodness and sacrifice? How can I become like God when I don't understand mercy and justice? How can I become like God when all I believ can ever happen are only the things that nature can make happen? I can't walk on water that way, I won't ever feed the thousands with few loaves that way, I won't heal the sick that way neither will I ever raise the dead. In fact, I won't live holy that way I would have rationalized away the path of my becoming like God even while trying to preach the gospel. And I would have become nothing better than those who said man made God because the false gospel non believeing believers preached made man to make God. But I fly because I believe and I keep flying till I come to God's image. That's my destiny as I keep looking to that mirror of Christ's image without rationalizing what I see neither explaining away things the laws of nature and of economics don't permit. I see a better law of faith and it keeps me flying into my destiny. I believe in evolution I am evolving becoming like God as He moulds me from the dust of impossibility to become the flesh of His flesh and the bone of His bone with same power and authority. I have His nature and have escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. I walk in His steps till my world is changed from one level of glory to the other. My mind being renewed day by day with my inner man not minding what's perishing outside daily I am transformed by the knowledge of His reason, His reality and His revelation. I fly...because I believe! This is not mind freak it is reality on my way to becoming like God in character and in charisma conforming to the image of Christ as the first born among many children of the same God. What He did, do! Keep looking unto Jesus, do what you see! Let your mind accommodate the answer Jesus is the answer. Believe and you'll fly! Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment