Saturday 14 December 2013

Ready for Wealth Transfer?

Ready for Wealth Transfer?
A discussion with a darling pastor yesterday lingered through the night on my mind. I woke up still thinking about it. It is an issue about wealth transfer. This principle has been flogged qover and over and many look out for it more than they look out for the coming of Jesus Christ. Well, it ought to come first anyway, the restitution of all things before the final refreshing. It sounds good. The wealth of the wicked laid up for the just. The wicked being tasked with the responsibility of labouring waiting for his better neighbors. Abraham enjoyed it, Israel enjoyed it and many are already enjoying it today. The question yesterday is why isn't it widespread? While it is true that there must be a platform and a channel, it is a phenomenon which only God oversees otherwise His purpose will be defeated. He had said His cities or kingdom shall spread abroad through prosperity, He said He will shake or harvest the nations and their desires shall come to make the place of His feet glorious. Only He can do that. So to enjoy it I must learn of His principles and key into it. My starting a business is not enough even if that's what He told me to do, the commitment of my gifts and calling isn't enough though he put them there. I must first deal with the reason why I want to partake of the transfer. I must check out greed, pride and other forms of lust and implant in there the desire to spread His kingdom abroad and to do His will. I must seek to know what's on God's budget and be committed to being part of tbe execution. I must commit myself to being a steward, a good steward, faithful in connecting the kitchen to the table. My desire must not be to consume God given resources on my lust neither to oppress His people with affluence. I must understand that though He is able to cause all grace to abound towards me to the extent of me having all sufficiency in a things, He would want such sufficiency to reflect in the increase of my good works. Wealth will transfer through the potential ability to be transfered further and to flow on and on. When the intent is to hold it then it won't move from the reservoir of the eternal Source. Wealth transfer will require righteous dealings. Waiting for the transfer will be endless if the values of Christ and godliness in dealing are not employed in daily business efforts. Does God support my lies just because it is business? Would God permit and be and accomplice to cheating and fraud? Would God close His eyes to business oppression just because His anointed servant is involved? God cannot be a thief and will not support evil, He is the judge of all the earth He won't commit iniquity. I must clean my stable in readiness for the harvest. Why would God take from the wicked to give to another wicked? Is God unjust? The nations from whom God took the promised land for Israel were wicked and those who were wise and good became part of God's people, I remember the Gibeonites. Generations after in the days of Saul and David, God would still not permit them to be oppressed. But when the children of Israel themselves started cloning the wickedness of the people of the land they lost the land. Wealth transfer may become negative and that I must not let happen. Did the preacher not say wealth gotten by vanity is bound to diminish? They develop wings and fly and that has nothing to do with the status of the owner but the manner of gathering. Who is he who claim to follow Christ and merchandise where and in what Christ approves not? Let such know that what he got isn't divine wealth transfer but the vanity that diminishes. The prophet said just as the patridge sits on eggs without hatching so those who gather riches by doing wrong would leave it in the midst of their days and at the end be the rich fool. I won't want that, that tells me there is a way God does not approve in business and such won't pull divine wealth transfer. Would God take the money of oppression to build his house? Or would he use blood money to feed His poor? Would He permit the money made of betrayal to enter into the treasury of His kingdom and so become a partaker of the blood of men? I think not! Such moneys are only good for cused lands and Alcedama, the reward of iniquity and the field of blood. There God will never dwell. Yet people make millions daily from the reward of iniquity and dance to the treasury and drop envelopes filled with blood as kingdom investments waiting for hundredfold return as promised but not by God; does God spend money? Is He impressed by dollars or pounds? He is glorified when His will is done and He who caused water to flow from the rock and found money in the head of a fish wont be intimidated by dirty cash from pilfering fingers whose offering is nothing more than an abomination. While we wait and maintain the transfer let my hand touch not the unclean things, the silver, the Babylonian garments, the wedge of gold found in Jericho all accursed things, that sent Achan to the valley of Achor with all his household. Oh! Someone might say, is that not the mentality that has kept you down and magnified poverty? A little bere and little there God will understand and they will keep accommodated in best of places and send your children to the schools of prestige, your wife will become more beautiful and you'll drive one of the recent cars, and your eyes shall be open and you shall have the knowledge of good and evil and be like God. And just like the serpent did not tell Eve, such won't tell of the fall and the greater loss of Eden, the snares and the many piercings through reserved for those who will be rich by force. And at the end the serpent shall laugh having become the god of the world. Why should I let that happen, when He remains faithful who has called who will do the right thing? Why should I seek an accommodation where God is not? Why should I seek a beauty that will become leprous like that of Gehazi? Why should I sent my children to schools God hasn't sanctioned? Why should I get a car outside of God and make my own coffin for the journey to hell? If my motive is that which God has and my method is that downloaded from heaven, and I work on the platform ordained of God in my gifts and calling then I can wait in righteous expectation and my expectation shall not be cut short. The wealth will transfer and God will be justified. I will wait in righteousness and not in greed or in coveting other people's things, my mind will be focused on the final outcome of God's plan, I shall not use my positikn in God to turn satanic stones to bread, I shall not make merchandise of the people of God rather I will be a blessing and sow in righteousness and plow in hope and definitely I shall partake of my hope, it shall not make ashame! You and I. Good morning. Share this freely and let it be a blessing to all if it has blessed you. Visit evansademanuel.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment