Friday 3 January 2014

Seeing There! Getting There!

Seeing There! Getting There!
Woke up this morning to fish out a thought lingering in the recesses of my mind for a while now.  The journey of life as it relates to the years we spend here. With a New year breaking it is pertinent that I consider such issues of destiny. The new year will be a portion of that journey and can be very significant to my arrival at the place possible. The year to some will be a begining while to others it will be an end. To most people it is the midterm if we are to follow the normal sigmoid curve. No matter where I am on the curve the journey requires proper management to bring it to destiny and destination. Where do I go from here? That is a question most of us normally ask and it is good to ask before the journey starts so that it won't end up at a wrong place. I can not define that for another in specificity but I can describe the characteristics of that place and the features that must be in place in order to recognize the place. When someone prays that you will get there, it's good you ask 'where?' before you say 'Amen'. I must be see it before I get there. I must see it to call it forth, I must see it the land that flows with milk and honey and taste of the grapes before getting there. I must see the picture so I can receive it in a figure, when I see the city which the foundation and the builder is God, then I can tune off my mind from the place I'd left so that I can close the opportunity of going back there. I must see thw invisible so that I can accomplish the impossible. If all I see are the things I can do there is no reason to believe and the Omnipotence won't have to accompany me on the journey there. But what I see must be much bigger and greater, something the eye is yet to see, which the ear has not heared nor have been caught by the wildest of human imagination, that's when I would know why it's necessary for the Almighty to go with me. It is a great place and not a place that can be overlooked. I must set my eyes to see that which eyes can not see and not that which can be seen but is passing away. When I can describe even vaguely then I can recognise when I arrive safely.
Where am I going? As far as I can see has been given to me. I become what I see. I see a place where lives are preserved today and generations unborn can use as platforms to go higher like of Joseph. I see a place where every hidden abilities are expressed and maximised, accepted, encouraged and celebrated. I see the housetops where the hidden messages to the world are delivered to those it was meant for, where I am beyond what I possess no matter how enormous but can be the greatest blessing to my generation, a vantage place to affect nations positively and make a mark. A lofty height of influence that can reshape the world to something better and create a landmark not necessarily a physical edifice but may be a mental hallmark that can make men's trees better to bear better fruits. Imagine all of us arriving there and not just at the place of great personal possessions administered by selfishness that create rich fools. If the latter is what I see then my direction is wrong, if all I see are better cars and posh houses with fat bank accounts to rest my souls and arrest my conscience then purpose has committed suicide within me and the stench of its decadence has become the perfume of my joy, to which my nasal glands have become conditioned. It's a wrong direction to go and a wrong journey to take. A man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions, aren't they meant to sustain us to accomplish purpose? When sustenance becomes the ultimate goal, where then is the reason for living, if I live only to eat, where is the reason for the resulting strength and growth? If I live to be healthy, what would I use the health I live for to do? Do I feed on my own fruits? Which tree produces fruit for itself? Does the vine drink wine? Does the olive oil its skin? My fruits are not to feed my lusts and so my ultimate reason must not be to my selfishness, my greatness must be the greatness of the world otherwise its greatness that has missed its way. That is the picture of where I am going, its the direction to the place where I am of the greatest blessing to the world and to the glory of God. Where my fruits will feed the world and my wine will make merry the hearts of men and my oil will make their faces shine. If this journey isn't taking you in that direction then its time to stop and reconsider. If you are racing in another direction then it's time to stop and receive your real vision, this journey isn't much about eating, drinking and dying, it is a journey to make recognisable impacts and make that difference that will affect the world for the better. That is what to see, that is what you are equipped to do, that is why the Everlasting Arms are underneath you, that is why the Almighty is travelling with you, that is why the angels are accompanying you, that is why the creation is waiting for you, that is why God invested in your creation, that is why He sent you, that is why you are here and you musy see there to get there! I declare that you will get there, how I wish you've seen there...because when you see you become! Good morning and Happy New year. Share this also and don't stop visiting evansademanuel.blogspot.com
Our weekly Bible study blog will be available as from tomorrow, it is freely offered to individuals, churches, fellowships and bible study groups as an addition to their existing resources. The theme for the year 2014 is The Fruit of the Spirit, watchout! Remain Blessed throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment