Tuesday 7 January 2014

Managing Man!

Managing Man I thought of the Yoruba adage, I'm only clothed with people. Another one says people are the harbingers of good. I realise the importance of people in the destinies of men and in the operations of God on the earth. I understood from the good book, that if Reuben must live and not die, his men must not be few. Where no vision is people perish and where no people are vision die. And it seems that my destiny can only survive by the degree of management I put into managing the people in my world. Nothing happens outside of people. The man who said he had no man wasn't lying? He had been just meters away from his healing for thirty eight years until a man stepped-in in Christ. The world was created light years back, until the sixth day when man came, the ground was not tilled of there was no man it would have remained so even through eternity. Man has been down in disobedience and cut short from God's glory till a man was sent, the mediator between man and God who destroyed the midwall of separation and made peace between God and man and between the races competing to reach God's pleasure. So what is man? And we can see why God is mindful of him and visits him. Same reason why I must be mindful and visit man if my world must develop beyond here. My connections to those above to lift me must remain strong, the connections must be strong enough to carry me till parturition like the umbilical cord. My connections with my contemporaries must be firm as we company each other towards greatness, it isn't good for a man to be alone. Two are always better than one if together, the solitary will dwell in dry land. I must connect well with those subordinate upcoming behind me, they have a way of proping me up and making me look good to go. The seeds I sow into their soils someday will feed me over the top. I must recognise those destiny has brought to me, some are sent to me and are the ones who will release me with impartations, some are sent with me to go through the thick and the thin with me till we both arrive at the place prepared, many others are those I am sent to starting from the outputs of my loins to millions beyond borders and across the world. And there are yet millions I have no business with at all and meeting such is the most dangerous thing in destiny. Don't partner with them, don't employ them no matter how skillful, don't marry them, don't fall for their mesmerism, when they sweep you off your feet they are about to make you fall. For as good as man may be he is also the undoing of men. He is the reason for the fall of man. Watch who is watching and manage well your connections. I must not abuse those who destiny has a place for in my life even if we were not from same womb. Same womb is not same destiny, it seldom works that way. I must not embrace the suicide bombers smilling so heartily. Yet, the good doesn't have a badge to ID, the bad too may look so inviting and the ugly may be the most beautiful in the outside. But those with me from creation are written in my heart, for who knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man within him? So my spirit knows and I must consult my spirit and respect its opinions concerning the people in my life. When they tally, the one on the outside and one within there is always an agreement beyong the CV and the profiling of the experts which though has its place but has no power to be the final word. The brothers of David were well profiled yet all were rejected because none was destined to be the demise of Goliath because even the prophet can fall for a good profile but God who only sees the heart knows the end of each man and what each carries. Look out as you journey, locate and connect with those your destiny awaits, judge them not by their looks, let the God of destiny lead you. I have seen hearts broken mercilessly by men and I have seen the same breaker mend other hearts. Vicious outlaws have made space for some others in their hardened hearts just by connecting to the right people. I have seen promising lovers getting married with their lives turning sour just afterwards, what God hasn't joined remains asunder even if the pope tries to join. Don't join yourself to an unequal yoke as it applies in marriage so it does in business and you know it came from farming. Don't join yourself to an idol, don't join yourself to an abomination. A betrayal will stab without remembering and whatever good done him will be the reason to kill but the one sent to your life will cover shame and endure the rough with you. Such won't lie to you, they hardly placate they'll be Peter to you and not Judas. They are those we love to throw away but they are the one who won't mind to stay. The future belongs to Ruth though a stranger and hopeless but there is a place in destiny for such in the life of Naomi, a nation and history. So I'll be the Ruth and remain loyal, it may look like foolish but unselfish, there the future lies and it won't lie. It may not look too good but if it's destiny the good will come. If you are left don't fight it, maybe space is being left for those who were made for it. I must always seek to be the harbinger of good and the clothing of men in the cold of life. Let me be the company of the lonely and the prop of them who are going higher, I'll gladly be the deliverer of good to the prodigy, imparting and impacting upon my connections to reach the goal. Maybe through me the visions might survive and my little contributions would complete the puzzle and the whole picture made to bring applause to your life. I can cover and I shall be covered in this cold of life. That's the essence of man in your life. Good morning! Share this and keep visiting evansademanuel.blogspot.com Questions about life and counseling on pressing issues call +234813211564

1 comment:

  1. The number to call for discussion and counselling is +2348183211564

    ReplyDelete