Friday 17 January 2014

The Easy Job

The Easy Job Waking up this morning my mind revved to catch up with some thoughts. Scrutinizing man and his weaknesses which he gleefully boasts of in conceit, covering his mentality in deliberate ignorance as he cuddles his downside in vicious embrace that keeps him down from being god. And so gods die as men and fall as sons of earthly princes. My thoughts trap the phenomenon I see as the most successful venture man has ever embarked on. He finds faults and he never fails. He needs no planning to achieve, all he needs is to look and wherever he sees. Faults are more glaring than the most grandiose edifice man has ever built. Without lifting a finger the errors of the hard worker glows as a million stars the slothful has enough ocular gadgets to see the small crack on the surface of the pent house upon the empire state building. Ideas aren't ever possible his vision is quick to see the short side of the ideas that took man to the moon. His eyes would not appreciate excellence because something must ever be wrong somewhere. The best efforts are laden with imperfections but we always make do with them as we journey to better days working to perfect what we already appreciate. The fault finder does nothing yet he is ever successful in his endeavour. If you ever try to find fault you will succeed but to no rewards. Perfection hardly comes with fault finding but it creeps to those who keep trying to be better. Why is fault finding so easy but unlucrative? When you scrutinize imperfect and fallible beings you will find faults. And when your envy become your weighing balance, your imaginations and bitter 'it-should-have-been-me' feeling turns add-ons on jobs well done to cracks, that to you, the lazy judge, would bring the edifice down. 'Oh', the lazy judge says, 'had it been me with such opportunities, I would have done better' The question is, what had come out of those opportunities that he had had? I am sure that when I face my own task and enjoy what little I'm blessed with the imperfect efforts of others I'll no more have enough time to see the faults of others. Why should I be a scorner who does nothing but scorns? What goals do I score sitting at the podiums of life scorning at the players on the fields of life? Scorners don't score, players do! I will enlist and become a player and won't mind those who remain at the sidelines finding faults, I'll play and so stand the chance of winning the laurels those on the stands cannot win. And I won't care about your faults except if to make your performance better. But to use your fault to paint a blemish to tarnish your efforts is to celebrate mediocrity and that not yours but mine. And that's yet better still, or what would I say of those who create faults where there is none? When the heart in its corruption and wickedness envisages error, the evil eye reads fault into an excellent product. When evil men are cornered they smear and sling the mud on those who are good. If everyone looks bad who then will recognize the real one? So let's indict the perfect man and generalize evil and create an opportunity of escape for the culprit. To the fault finder good becomes evil and if there's a little mystery, he seeks not light, he already has an explanation, his answer must nail the innocent, let the innocent proves his innocence. But the truth prevails. And the result of the fault finder is shame. He sets precedence as a self ensnaring trap waiting for himself to fall into. When he is tested by the standard he sets he has no qualification to measure up since the faults he finds are always imaginary and baseless, common mistakes which he is embroiled in himself. When the wise sees a fault in another he quickly measures himself with the fault and preserves himself from comitting such errors he sees from the life mirror he had seen. I am your life mirror and you are mine. So I must use whatever imperfection in you to help me remove the log in my own eyes before worrying about the speck I see in your eyes. When you do same we get better together and grow in unison. I make mistakes and you do too simply because we are human on a journey to becoming not God but like God. Why then should your mistake especially when they are mistakes in deed on the stage of doing good and not deliberate wickedness which the corruption of this world commonly affords through the heart and the intents of men. When the error is sincere why should I use it as a weapon to destroy you and rubbish whatever good you do and are convinced of? Wherever I have seen error I should be wise enough to acknowledge the good that may be around. To harp on the errors and become blind to the good is deliberate evil and a habit of devils. If I am yet to admit the good if present I have no right to point out the error. When I had commended you for the efforts shown in trying doing good then I can correct in love. Do I have the right to try to correct who I don't genuinely love? If I can't receive corrections why should I try to give it? Won't it be tarnished with my punitive heart? Find fault less except when it is in love to get the performer better consider your self lest you fall into same condemnation. Be free in your heart by sincerity. If you see good deny it not it doesn't have to have a blemish and if it does enjoy the good first and if there's time left after the joy of that moment then you can chip in the observation. Don't spoil someone's joy of achievements with the little mistakes you see or that which your envy reads into the product. No product has reached its ultimate evolution but at the point of transformation it has reached let's celebrate the journey so far and together. Join the party don't sulk at the sides. Good morning. Keep visiting evansademanuel.blogspot.com and enjoy the bible study at godspeeps.worspress.com and let grow together. If you love what you read let's know and if you see what to improve your comments are welcome. You want to contact me? send mail to toyintoks2011@gmail.com or call +234818321164. Remain blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment