Sunday 26 January 2014

Troubling Dreams!

Troubling Dreams!
I woke up today with dreams in my head. Now I know what that pharaoh went through to call for Joseph. I can relate with Nebuchadnezzar when he was ready to waste all his wise men of thoughts and interpretation within his kingdom because of distressing dreams. Some dreams may have been the results of much activities and thoughts as said by the preacher the son of David, yet he won't interpret the one he had as such after he offered a thousand sacrifices that changed his life. Dreams matter and dealing with them matters the more. Many a times our spirits engage with the Holy Spirit to bring pictural messages that are significant to our destinies. Most of us have seen the performance of the dreams we had upon our beds in reality. Why then should dreams be seen as mere concentration of deep thoughts? God spoke through dreams  to Joseph, else how would he have known where the strange pregnancy came from to accept it? God spoke to the apostles at different times through dreams and what they consequently wrote of those experiences were documented and accepted as inspired by the Holy Spirit. Dreams beyond the modernism of tagging them to our desires are real. There lies one avenue God reaches out to us. God would speak through any means and He has the right to, He is God, isn't it? His word is primary but too generalized. He could use other people but there has to be a personalized way of knowing what God wants to specifically pass across. He desires a personal relationship and mouth to mouth talks are always better. He could speak to my heart and work through my spirit within and He could also send those video messages through dreams, what difference would it make. So long He speaks my language and I can understand his tongue and get the message. Oh yes, I understand that even Satan manifests as an angel of light to deceive and such spirits may invade the privacy of my dreams to torment or trouble my heart. But the nightmares they bring are mere suggestions that aren't binding on me to implement. And they always come with their loopholes for quick detection so we can deal with them. Yes, many leave them undealt with and pay dare consequences. When they come inflicting fear and sapping faith, no matter how real, they are satanic suggestions and must be cast out with authority. I won't be careless with those bombs, they must be detonated asap. The trouble of those kings had been the meanings their dreams carried. Even if the dreams are of God and salient messages subliminates within them, they would still require interpretations for understanding. Some would interpret themselves, others will interpret with time as events of life unfold. Whichever however every dream should be dealt with spiritually at the waking moments at the place of prayer.
I normally ask why. Why would God tell me this? To what gain do I have this revelation? And the answers would give direction of what to do, how and when. Why would God send Peter the whole lots of 'unclean' animals to kill and eat with a message that what he had made clean shouldn't be called unclean? Clearly, an instruction was coming and he would have to be careful not to reject a divine offer through mere religiosity. With time the specificity of the message unfolded directly relatable to the dream.  Dreams would come to warn and others would come to prepare. Some would indicate and explain disguised prevalent situations and an instruction should come with it to unveil the masquerade. Others will tell what are coming forth in order to be prepared. Some would be subject to change and the dreamer would know what to do to effect desirable changes, others won't change they are glimpses into devine pre-determinate counsels of God and we would just have to prepare to live with them.
When dreams come confusing the dreamer it isn't out of place if an interpreter isn't far away. Or how would you preach in other tongues and not interpret? God is not an author of confusion. It would become out of place if the interpretation becomes even more confusing. The interpretation may show the requirements of  extreme sacrifices but it would be clear what are demanded. And when a dream comes repeating itself its urgency is in no doubt and to wake up and deal with such immediately isn't an option. No matter what, every dream demands the dreamer to wake up and do something about it, so many calamities have been averted by promptly doing so and many too have gone unabated because of unbelief and laziness only to be referred to when the evil is accomplished.
Now I am asking, Lord what would I do with this dream? I'm sure the dream is tied to an event nearby or a situation I'm presently misinterpreting in which I need the correct interpretations. While Peter thought on the dream, he had a knock which became a practical continuation of the dream he just had. The physical twin part of the dream will never lie though it doesn't have to arise the second time if the dream is of affliction. Is it not written that afflictions would not arise the second time? Deal with the dreams and they won't. The afflictions I had gone through in my dreams won't materialize in the physical but the joys of my good dreams will live ever with me I'll see to it on my knees.
There's no issue beyond the power of God and God and issues meet at the altar of prayer, while revelations are the wood that stokes the fires of the altar. Revelations from the word of God and those from His Spirit's activities within us. And when they are borne in dreams they must be pushed into the fire and definitely their smokes will reach the throne of grace and return with a change in prevalent situations. God changes situations if only we can devote time to pray. Now I know what to do and happy am I of I do what I know is true. I can pray away the evil dreams and pray the good dream to reality. God awaits my response no matter how terrible the dreams. Good dreams too may bring troubles and Joseph can testify and holding on in faith in spite of how long it's taking to distill will surely make the moon and the stars to bow to the sun and the sheaves of Joseph's brothers and parents eventially bowed to his. Pray about it, get the interpretations, wait for it and it won't fail. Pray away the evil dreams and the afflictions will not arise the second time. Good Morning. Share this with feiends and it may lift  burdens not a few and keep visiting evansademanuel.blogspot.com and re-read those you have read before. There are still more things to see. Contact me thru toyintoks2011@gmail.com ...lets share dreams, maybe interpretations too...and whatever you might desire we think about together! Keep thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment