Friday 3 January 2014

Empowered Optimism

Empowered Optimism.
I must say a very big Happy New year to you my friends. I love the optimism that characterizes the turn of every new year. We all look forward that things will be better and it's commendable and must be encouraged. Faith and positivity has unquantifiable benefits and power to shape things in line with what we believe.  That God responds to faith is well proven. It is unto me according to my faith even if I am yet to see the end of that faith, definitely and eventually I will see it. However my positivity must follow certain rules to bring it to possibility. My faith must be based on the promises, provisions, prophecies and principles of the performing entity. If God is the one who will perform with His power my self generated positivity and optimism then I must be sure He has such promises or plans for me. My positivity must be accommodated in His principles if His power is to respond in performance. Positivity by itself maynot be powerful enough to produce beyond what wishful thinking will do which leads to disappointments at the end of the day and sometimes can be very painful. But if my positivity is based on a promise, a prophecy or a principle of a divine nature then I have a basis to expect a harvest of my optimism. If I obey the laws the laws will work for me just like the physical laws around me. I know certain things are within my reach and those I must make happen by myself but many are beyond me which I must not at same time leave to chance to handle as it may not favor me being out of any control or driver. If I leave the preservation of my going out and coming in to uncontrolled chance without putting it in care of the One who can handle it successfully, the year may not be as happy as I had wished. If I put my health at the mercy of the health system of the nation and expect that whatever comes would be handled between my health insurer and my doctors even in the best of nations, then I had signed to die as those who die daily even under the best medical practices if chance so dictates and that isn't what I meant when I thought positively about the new year. Instead I can believe God for my healing and health as provided for by Christ on the cross by His crisscross stripes dripping with blood for the healing of the world. By His stripes I am healed. That is surer than the health insurer if ever there was one. By that God can make the year happy for me and the family. Can I put my finance in the hand of the uncertain economy and be sure that the year will be a happy one? Even in nations where corruption quotient is almost zero, meltdowns don't easily allow the economic prophets and seers to see them coming that fast, and if your economy is run by corruption where its almost sure that only a trickle of the bloated budget will reach those panting at the grassroots, you can't afford to and I won't put my financial happiness under such arrangements, what if a devilish policy is released by a demon possessed authority to scatter what is being built? Will that guarantee the possibility of my positivity? Why won't I just leave it in the hand of the One who became poor that I might be rich, my shepherd who opens His hand to satisfy the desires of all flesh? I'll rather hang my happiness on the eternal providence who shall meet my needs according to His riches in glory and not according to the faulty policies of a corrupt system.  Then my expectations of a happy year can be sure and shall not be cut short. Then I can be sure that my investment would grow and my wares and services will be patronized, even the fish will bring me more, many will minister to my needs from their substance and five loaves and two fishes will even feed my thousands and the poor can then say I'm rich and it will be a happy year!
So when I say Happy New year or when a friend so says to me, I assure myself of the One who will take responsibility of making sure that such a wish comes to reality by making His word and promises become flesh to dwell amongst us and become useful to me. Meaning I must seek His face and push my wishes to Him through prayer and hold it there by the prop of my faith until I see the manifestation here on earth. I must see Him as wiling to do what I wish by locating His word for it and only His love guarantee His willingness of wich I'm sure of based on His permission to let His Son die for me. I must see Him not just willing but also able to do and bring my positivity to possibility and finally see that He is faithful and trustworthy enough to be relied upon to make it real. When all these are settled I can relax, locate what duty and role I have to do and make sure I don't do what will jeopardize my faith like jumping off the cliff or being careless with my responsibilities. I can then be assured that as I do my part faithfully God too will be faithful to complete His part and then my initial optimism can be empowered to create the happy year of my dream. As I sow my potential and ensure my responsibilities are faithfully done with those beyond me adequately put in the care of Him who can do all things through prayer and faith, I can rejoice on shouting Happy New year and as the year runs older and older the spiritually settled impossibilities become realities and then the envisaged joy will then be full to overflowing running towards thanksgiving at the year end. If we are on the same plane, empowering our optimism with divinity's principles, prophecies, promises, purposes, plans and power then we can keep shouting to each other HAPPY NEW YEAR knowing full well that having settled things spiritially that the physical must resonate to make it happen. I'm so sure that we are on that same plane and I can boldly say again and again to you Happy New Year. Share this with your contacts and keep on visiting evansademanuel.blogspot.com and leave a mark everytime to make me know you came! It's a year of unspeakable mercy, it is a year of vision! Enjoy the whole 365 days of it in empowered happiness and joy! Let's go!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment