Thursday 23 January 2014

Starting out with Vision!

Starting out with Vision!
My thoughts zeroed in on visions today. Vision has been a sweet subject discussed with glee in many arenas where the philosophies of life are on centre stage. I have partook of some and hardly can one meet another who hasn't been an audience. So it is, because success is an issue and many see vision a subject that every traveller must be equipped with to arrive at. Vision is what I see. It should be a revelation and not mere thoughts empowered by my greed, need or desires. My vision must be attached to my purpose in life and so couldn't have been self made since only the manufacturer can tell why. My vision must be a revelation from my Maker consisting of things that won't perish with time or use. It is the picture revealing my end or me when my purpose has been fulfilled. When I lift up my eyes, what do I see? Vision is seeing the invisible so that I can do the impossible. When I'm moved to the mountains and I'm shown the pattern of what I'm sent to build, and instructed as to how, where and when then I'm envisioned and ready to roll and roar! Yet I must realise that vision is just a peep into the room of fulfilled purpose and its revelations can only be continuous. A little now to spur me on and a little later to keep me going. The parables of vision are explained in time. The mysteries are subject to the unfolding of seasons. When their time come then we see plainly. Visions and the intrigues made plain in their fulfilment. Timing is a thought for another day but how do you think of vision today and forget to talk about time till tomorrow since vision happens in time? The happenings for a lifetime packaged in the vision are programmed in time. Many a times visions won't come with dates and the snippets of life's journeys packaged in parables of vision won't explain every experience waiting along the way nor the details of the path never treaded. Here faith comes in. Now I will have to answer the reproves of life asking of where I got the authority to do what I do. Here I will have to be armed with the evidence of faith to keep moving till I arrive at what I saw. The truth is that the road doesn't look like the destination, the vision reveals the end and not the road, at the most it may reveal some stops and that not all. It calls for assurance and the confidence of faith as companions on the journey to vision.
I thought also of the blind spot in my eyes. I'm sure every good eye has it. My vision makes me blind to things irrelevant to my focus. If I see everything then I am yet to see my vision. My vision constrains me and locks me into the pathway it has created for me, how vision loves to envy! It will choose my friends and all I permit, it will control my hearing and what I speak. Vision won't let me be what I want to be but what it wants me to be; I must build according to the pattern shown me on the mount. So I submit and learn to enjoy the dictates of vision so I can arrive.
That's why I must get it right. I can't imagine what happens if I got it all wrong, so that the wrong things put me in constraints and I'm locked in a wrong straitjacket going nowhere. What if I make transient things my focal point and eternal realities fall upon my blind spot? Then I pursue frivolities and end up in oblivion. That's why I looked well and waited upon my watch to see clearly what He would tell me and what to answer when I'm reproved and that also should help me to write the vision and make it plain in communications to those who should run with it. So you had a vision? One that's not related to the potentials you have? I doubt. So you have a vision, one not related to the story of your life so far! I doubt! The vision must have started running itself even before I was born and my make up was well instructed by the purpose for which I was made. So the revelation of the vision came long after it has started working and the tools have been there doing wonders since then. There must be visions so that people can run on a course of achievements otherwise they lose constraints and perish. Every vision has come to answer a question and so safe souls. Visions are permanent while the tools are only relevant per time. In the life of Joseph there was a time for his dreams when that had accomplished its purpose his wisdom and managerial prowess took over all pointing to the 400years sojourn prophesied for Abraham's descendants and it was Joe that was raised to lead the pre-exodus and to preserve life. That was his ultimate purpose and there his vision led him. When the clan came to join him in Egypt and bowed, the vision was fulfilled and the sojourn began and every other thing including his throne and riches became irrelevant, the deed has been done! So what are you seeing? Eternal things or temporal? Is it the position and the riches or the aftermaths of the possessions and the positions? See well please!
I have come to see a vision of conformity to God's image in character and in charisma and I know when I get there all other thing will bow to divine nature. I have seen a vision to bless my generation and many more to come so I offer myself freely to give birth to children that will move the world up. I see more than red Lamborghinis, I see much more that the biggest yachts on the exotic beaches of Dubai, I see more than the palaces of the tsars for they will all perish with use in time but I see eternity and history I see a vision of a world filled with the knowledge of the love of Christ. I see a world learned in the ways of peace and a vision of a better world. Let vision move you but make sure the vision is true and not of greed to the glory of God and a blessing to eternity. Its afternoon already but I'll like to say good morning I'd started this since morning being distracted often times. Thanks for reading my long prose, I'm fulfilled if it has blessed you. Make comments on the blog evansademanuel.blogspot.com and godspeeps.wordpress.com  call or mail toyintoks2011@gmail.com and maintain the blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment