Thursday 6 February 2014

Snap out Frustration!

Snap out Frustration!

Waking up with thoughts of frustration on my mind. I realise that the world is reeling in depression and many are only held back from suicide out of fear and cultural non acceptability. Yet some still brazenly dare, leaving pains behind for those who will pack the remains. 
I ask why? And I see what frustration can do. I see aggression and wonder why? Frustration answers back for personal recognition. When the cause and the course of a man are set, equipped with vision and great potentials, he sees only success having mentally dealt with envisaged setbacks. But setting out, the engine coughed or a drunk crossed the path and there the journey stops. Well, we'll resolve this in no time. But then, minutes become hours and hours turn to days and days to months. The journey of forty days os fast becoming one of forty years. And every effort to move forward a step, moves one two steps backwards. So the man of God cried under his juniper tree 'kill me! For I'm not better than my forefathers'
Well, he could cry. Many couldn't. No one would hear because they too are calling out for help. Many just live with it and bottle it in. Depression and mental breakdowns evolve from the activities within the bottle.
More frustrations come when advice comes. When out of concern we proffer solutions to a problem we have no firsthand experience of, we multiply frustrations and depress the subject the more. When we try to do what everyone says because we believe we have exhausted our own ideas without results to show for it, we are inviting more frustrations. What worked for one may not be pill for another and the easy way out may not even be a way at all.
But I have discovered that everyone gets there but only those who stop there fail. Frustrations aren't invincible they have dotted the path of every success. It may have taken years to break but they aren't ever eternal. They always end. Only those who insist win.
The tactics are always hidden, they wouldn't have been so frustrating if they are ever obvious. Frustration may result from lack of technical knowledge of project, an oversight or carelesss may birth stoppages. Recalcitrant and perennial setbacks may have accompanied certain sincere habits and stubbornness has a way of calling out stubborn problems.
Insistence never meant doing the same thing over and over with same outcome. It is only frustration that results from looking for five among two and two no matter how and how long the count was done.
Insistence is only in the goal, the direction may have to change to arrrive at the ultimate vision.
I must do what I have to do to get going. I'm sure if the vision is real there then must be a way. I may not know the way yet maybe that's my frustration but I'll find out instead of dying and I'll find if I seek. Everyone who seeks finds!
But when I wouldn't seek, then I find something else. Aggression comes in and others suffer. And when I dare not make others suffer I do in depression. Heavy will the heart be and dark the days. The hands grow weak and won't stretch for another chore. Fear sets in, who knows if the new project will work, after all, the feasibility study for the failed one was better done. And so weakness hits. Not just the weakness of hands but also of mind.
There is also the frustration that says 'I've seen it all, and I've been there, what else is there to see again?'  I have had successes and then it's all gone and dreaming again isn't possible since I'd long lost sleep. Maybe a loved one is lost and replacement become difficult, who can be as the lost one? It's frustrating to start all over or where will now be the new starting point?
Then he may start drinking and hanging out with those who won't bother him to dream again. They also are battling frustration and cooling off on substances. It's a comfort zone cosy for the sort and welcoming to the frustrated of every tribe. There stories are told both fictions and non fictions over a calabash of palmwine and harder ones. At such points nothing matters anymore, its all over, death had set in.
Frustration is killing, it's good to snap out of it before it snuffs out life. Is it marital matters or issues of your career? There will always be a way out. But don't play dead nor bury your head in the dust rather come to reality with the source of the demon and set yourself to frustrate the frustrator and cast it out.
I have seen that every  disappointment is a blessing with a mask. What sets me back only sets me up for a blessing. Delay isn't denial as it has been said and correctly so. If ot pushes me down when I'd wanted to go up it's to keep my head down from the slayer's sword. If it holds me down isn't it so that I won't go with the wrong bus? If I have to wait against my wish then I'm waiting for my opportunities. If I'd lost something, it must be so that I may not lose everything and it should be an avenue of getting the best. To him who knows that all things work to his advantage no matter what there is nothimg as frustration. If I'd done it in a way and didn't get it, then I've learn one more way it won't work.
So my attitude is the harbor for my frustrations, my perspective the host of my disappointments. The plan of God is intact and it takes one stronger than he to frustrate the plan. I am his project and that's more than my strengths or weaknesses. When He made me, He knew about my weaknesses and knows that won't stop me from getting were I'm destined to be. In fact my weaknesses were made so to achieve what I'm made to be. Had I been strong all through then I would have been frustrated trying to know the exact thing I was sent to do.
I will inculcate that into my perspective and embedd it into my attitude and force frustration out so that I can live and not die. Frustrated beings don't make any good thing. Can't be a good friend or companion, one might eventually be a victim of transferred aggression and end up destroying relationships.
Snap out of your frustrations today, let joy fill your heart...live and not die. Good morning!
Share and keep visiting evansademanuel.blogspot.com ... thanks for reading believing it's a blessing to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment