Friday 21 February 2014

Parturition!

Parturition!
Just thinking about waning zeal. When enthusiasm gets cold and excitement leaks, performance tumbles and we slow down. Why are you cast down oh my soul? Put your trust in God. That was what David said. When the soul loses strength to remain tall. When confidence sags like the waistlines of the deviant. Strength ebbs away and performance looks impossible. Sorrows compass around and on every side despair. That's when to remember the days of God and his deliverance. The day this lights started shinning without anyone applying for it. Such days men should remember that he who made the eye as an instrument of seeing without being begged for it should be able to see. He who created the need should also have made the supply. Thirst should be a pointer to the existence of water, and hunger to the existence of food. The need is a sign of the reality of the supply. The supply is actually the reality the need is a farce.
That negative position is temporary, the positive position is the default. The ultimate is my peace and joy will take over from sorrow. The needs will be met and all will be well.
The pain will be relieved. The pangs will bring forth the child, the entertainer came to the world crying and those who had made the world better brought great pains at birth. That's the way we were all made. That's the Creator's pathway. Pains don't last forever and I won't remain at my point of despair.
In the need is an invention and discoveries are made searching for what is lost. When life is hard and more difficult than necessary, when you have to copy documents in hundreds of places and all you have is your hand, Xerox is pushing its way out from the womb of your mind not only to help you but to help many others too. When the guitar wont sound loud and the players lived behind the band when they should be the lead, one of their sorts sorted out a way and now they make headlines when the electric guitar was born.
Why should my soul be cast down to slow me down? Why should I mourn for a loss? When it's just a door to a greater room and when I'd outgrown the bigger room I'll again move to yet a greater one. But it takes needs and pains to transit from each womb to another. The new door is always smaller than my size. The room gave me room to grow until I become bigger than the room and the regular size of the exit gate. So I always have a problem at the gate and I have pain passing through with the temptations of slowing down.
But slowing down is dangerous at the point of parturition. Both the mother and the child will be in danger and purpose can be thrown into the bin. My soul need not cast down, I have a bigger room ahead and my sorrow will be turned to joy.
The gate expands, moving forcefully and unusually from the position of everlasting rest to give way for my promotion and that's why it's that painful. The gate is my size but had remain closed to keep me safe and if I'd forced it open as we all are prone to do in haste we abort without legislation.
So pain exist because of the joy ahead. When I focus like Christ on the joy ahead I develop capacity to despise shame and endure pain. Now there may be sorrow, but it soon turns to joy as the joy of birth. Weeping won't endure beyond the night, the light of dawn quickly pushes it away for the joy of the morning. Hope you'll wait till tomorrow and welcome your joy.
When pain persists, it's because it's voice is yet to be heard. It calls out for a new thing, something eyes hasn't seen nor ear heard. Strength is developed through sufferings, just as pressure makes diamond, so dear from carbon so common. So when life says 'push!' Something good is about to be born. When it asks you to push, please push and be delivered of the new one. Bring forth your joy.
So I think differently about pains and pressure. I may need them to bring forth or to invent. Needs may put me on a journey of discovery to search water out to quench my thirst and find what was made to fill my hungry belly. Life abhors vacuum. The space of need would be filled. When the mouth was made to ingest food it's purpose wont be fulfilled if food exists not. So don't stop till you find or create what would fill the vacuum. Don't take a 'No' for an answer. Don't slow down, the answer awaits if you keep going. It exists!
So I take inventory of all that are missing in my life being sure they were made to take their places in my life. I'm sure they are somewhere and I'll keep searching till I find them. None shall fail nor want her mate, they all will find their way into their spaces. No need therefore to worry, even if I'm yet to meet them. Their destinies won't permit their hiding for too long, they too are eager to fulfil purpose and in agreement we'll meet soon, each one at its time.
Those holding them would release them and I won't be deprived of anything good. Life will lead me and good will guide me, love will strengthen me and service will provide for me. Selfishness won't accompany me though it promises to keep things mine even if lack of currency makes the lake stink.
So I'll be a blessing and show how blessed I'm made to be. I'll be an answered prayer, part of nature that supplies the need of others to survive. The path of God is the path of good, when I help another I fulfill my reason for being. My needs are met when I meet another's need. I am an answered prayer and in that I rejoice. I exist to meet a need and those who need what I'm sent with can have it.
So from pain to gain with speed. I'm not slowing down till I get there. I won't let the pain stop me I'll rather suck out the juice within it and get intoxicated to be the best I can be. The pain is not to hurt it is to pay and push me on. It is the pain of birth. It is parturition to the next level. See you at the top. Good morning. Keep sharing, keep visiting evansademanuel.blogspot.com and keep being a blessing even in the pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment