Thursday 28 November 2013

My Honeycomb

My Honeycomb.
I woke up this morning with my heart indicting a merry matter. I look at the sweetness of life, the joys that sorround me. The pleasures I am blessed with, the romance and the acorns of my life blossoming around me. I consider the people in my circles, those who offer their hands and those I offer my hand to. I wonder how destiny has been able to weave the web and build this great honeycomb cell by cell. I also wonder how I have been able to miss some that I may also never meet again and why these happen to the ones tentacled to be connected to me. I wonder at the complexity and I marvel at the specificity. Some speak of coincidence but I know that God rules in the affairs of men. I am sure I could have married some other women, any out of scores. That could have changed a lot of things and these children would have been others, unrelated, unconnected. But divine providence chose these and I derive joy from the serendipity. It could have been someone else and it makes me appreciate the stewardship accorded me to be responsible for those God has put around me. They are my joy. All of them. The ones that came by me naturally related, those that came by me socially connected and those who came by spiritual connections in churches, in the neighborhood even on social media, none is without signification, within each lurk some good waiting to be released. Within each are treasures and the contribution of each makes my world's big picture.
I'm sure not many would click like on this treatise of relational utopia and of a legendary fairy tale that makes us all live happily ever after even with perceived enemies in friend's clothing as some would say. Yes, but everyone in my world makes the world go round.  Some make me grin, Some make me smile, some make me laugh, others make me think and reflect and many others just make me learn, grow and mature faster than would have been without them. Some would want me angry but I decided against anger long ago. Some might even try to make me cry but I choose not to cry but learn. In all everyone adds something to my dream of utopia. I may not have met them and not that I chose to meet them but providence brought them and God must have had a reason in mind but not to hurt me rather to prosper me and bring me to a future and a hope expected. Not everyone will be like a bowl of delicious meal, some must represent the pain of hunger to make the food necessary and sometimes the closer, the more opportunities to hurt and yet these are the ones indispensable. I have no chance of stepping on your toes if I'm not within the length and stretch of the leg. So why complain? Rather I'm grateful that each is there forming a part of the web. Even those that left might someday come back better like the one who left as a slave but came back as a brother and a son in Philemon. Everyone is a keg of joy yet each has to be reckoned so, not everyone will present the joy at first. The treasure is kept in an earthen vessel not always on a platter of gold nor even gold platted. The light of joy in each must be commanded out of darkness, the white pap must be wringed out of the black soothed pot. So I recognise first the good hidden in each and tend the vineyard for someday I will drink of the wine. The rough compressed carbon someday will polish to a diamond,  aren't they made of the same substance? The process demand faith and for each I'm ready to invest my conviction until the glory shine forth and the value hit the roof. Then my joy today will be justified then the joys will be full. Everyone will see it and it won't fail. So today I speak kind words even in correction, I give a hand in failure, I encourage in discouragement, I smile out someone's depression and shake out someone's timidity. I pull off the covering shielding the virtue and paint the picture of the better tomorrow for the blind even if it will take my sleep im sure someday I will rest in peace joying in the travail of my soul. I believe in you and I'm sure to see your glory. You won't die like this. I'm committed! The greater you lurking and locked up within will manifest and that day my joy shall be full. Tell it to somebody else. It's you I speak of. Thanks for being part of the web and the honeycomb because you aren't a pain but a bundle of joy and I love you. Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment