Friday 1 July 2016

Set Your Calling Free: The many Adversaries at the Door

Set Your Calling Free: The many Adversaries at the Door

[My Offline Bible] 1 Corinthians 16
8 But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost. 9 For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.

As long as Satan lives, there will remain a stubborn resistance to any effort to establish God's will on the earth. Satan is going to use any and every means possible to mount roadblocks on the way of doing God's pleasure.

Obeying the call of God would demand daily contentions against the arrows of the enemy. In the physical, Satan will raise the most unexpected of men to militate against God's call outside those who don't believe and in the spirit his rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness won't relent. And sometimes there is collaboration between the spiritual and the physical, where humans take on satanic intercessory ministry to stand between a child of God and Satan to establish the will of the devil in the life of the child of God through witchcraft and other works of the flesh...

[My Offline Bible] Romans 15
30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me; 31 That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints; 32 That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed.

Apostle Paul speaking about human opposition had this to say also...

[My Offline Bible] 2 Corinthians 11
26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

Not every believer will escape being used by the devil to wanting to stop other callings from manifestation and such can be so diabolical in a world where competition is rife in the absence of the God kind of love and abundance of wrath and strife.

[My Offline Bible] 1 Thessalonians 2
18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

So many callings have fallen victim to the many adversaries at the open door. Many have been perpetually hindered from taking the lands of their open doors. Many have pitched their tents at the point of satanic hindrances and roadblocks... It ought not to be so...

There is deliverance in God who called.

[My Offline Bible] 2 Timothy 4
14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: 15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words. 16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. 17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. 18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

[My Offline Bible] 2 Timothy 3
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

No matter the opposition, if we stand with God and pray aright deliverance is available. There is deliverance in God. Apostle Paul, a minister of God who had such stiff oppositions wouldn't permit his calling to be trapped, he knew what to do, he did what he had to do and won the fight...today no one remembers his persecutors but he remains relevant so long the earth lives.

He prayed...

[My Offline Bible] 2 Thessalonians 3
1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

He prayed with an attitude of a conqueror and not a victim...

[My Offline Bible] Acts 20
23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. 24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

He received help and continued his work till the end...

[My Offline Bible] Acts 26
21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me. 22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

We need to understand that the open doors God gives may come with adversaries and they may be many at different times, but the doors also come with the proviso that no man can shut those doors God opens...if we don't shut them by succumbing to Satan's intimidation.

[My Offline Bible] Revelation 3
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

No power of hell or any scheme of man can stop us from fulfilling the call of God upon our lives if we don't become careless and complacent with it...

No matter how long we have been hindered and by whatever powers, the power accompanying each call was envisaged to tackle any kind of opposition. It remains a hard thing to kick against the gourds..

[My Offline Bible] Acts 9
5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

As we gather this Saturday, we'll be engaging God in all prayers, exploring His faithfulness and provisions for such hindrance situations in ministry and as the Lord lives, callings shall be set free as God takes preeminence to bring His will to pass over every life..... He will help and we shall continue in His work...

If you can attend, don't miss it, if you can pray, don't be quiet. Let's join hands with God through prayer to bring His will to pass on the earth for His kingdom to come...

See details on banner

Peace to you...today and always..

Good morning

www.evansademanuel.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment