Friday 8 July 2016

Perspectives into Deliverance

Perspectives into Deliverance

When we speak of deliverance concerning a believer today, it has to be put within scriptural perspective and be differentiated from casting out of demons.

We have been delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the kingdom of His dear Son... The Kingdom of darkness can't lord it over us again when we have Christ as our Lord...you can't serve two masters...

But these demons and devils of darkness possess unbelievers and influence people who submit to them through the works of the flesh, even believers to create physical evils around us and against us...

The problems, sufferings, hardships, troubles, temptations, hindrances and so on, that these demons inspire people to cast on our ways require of us to cry out for help in faith unto God...and whosoever shall call upon the Lord shall be saved... He saves when we call... He is greater than whatever or whoever we need deliverance from including the repercussions of our own mistakes...

The  Bible teaches that he that is born of God keeps himself that the evil one does not touch him... 1john 5:18...either to make him sin or to hurt him...

We do this by praying aright for deliverance...

To say because we are delivered from the powers of darkness and so we wouldn't pray will be an error...and to say we believers are demonised or possessed and would need deliverance for that is another error...

That however excludes our spiritual warfare not against humans who we perceive as enemies but against the host of demonic world of darkness waging war against the will of God coming to pass in out lives...a warfare not done by physical or carnal weapons...

We must put the issue of deliverance in proper perspective. Studying scriptures on this goes a long way in creating proper and balanced perspective to it.

Perspectives is a major issue in spiritual maturity... Let's work with the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God in order for the eyes of our perspective to be enlightened by grace...

Let's study and meditate on these scriptures..

The long and mighty hand of divine deliverance shall manifest in your favor today against every hardship and evil in Jesus name...

Good Morning!

[My Offline Bible] Psalms 34
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous:
but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

[My Offline Bible] Matthew 6
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

[My Offline Bible] Romans 15
30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me; 31 That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints; 32 That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed.

[My Offline Bible] 2 Corinthians 1
10 Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;

[My Offline Bible] 2 Thessalonians 3
1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

[My Offline Bible] 2 Timothy 3
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

[My Offline Bible] 2 Timothy 4
17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

And then this....

[My Offline Bible] Colossians 1
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

No comments:

Post a Comment