Tuesday 11 March 2014

Crippling Emotions!

Crippling Emotions!
My notebook is open and my fingers ready, my mind is full of thoughts but won't flow to my pen. They aren't clear enough. My skills aren't depleted, the gifts and the calling of God are without repentance so why wont I flow? I remember I earlier had an altercation with someone and my mind is still riveted to the moment long gone and now as I wish to produce, the way is blocked.
In the evil day, the mother comes to birth but the strength to deliver departs. What takes away the strength to produce? What curse causes fruitfulness to hide? Strength is sapped when the mind is burdened with error and crippling thoughts hold fast to the labourer. No negative emotions permit progress. Be it anger or sorrow, vengeance or sadness, none supports fruitfulness so long it is in control of the man. Does the wrath of man work the righteousness of God? Does ungodly sorrow work repentance? So long I enjoy my lusts, only greed will reign and not love. If I let the sun set over my anger I waste the day. When I submit to the influence of drugs and other substances, solids or liquids, I submit to strange spirits and pull out from under the influence of the Spirit of God; two captains don't rule a ship same time. When I walk in the flesh, I can't walk in the spirit same time. When I took pleasure in venting my anger, I lost the treasure of inspiration and became crippled. But would I place on my chest a placard reading "Do not offend"? Or how do I handle being provoked so as to preserve my inspiration?   Would I run from relating so that I can be safe? Segregation doesn't confer self control, every negative emotion is rooted in the reclusive recesses of the mind and may not need a second party to grow.
When I scorn others and condemn people, when I slander and hate with impunity and think low of others without proper considerations, I need no partner in my loss of control. When I exhibit fear and nurse self insecurity and I'm pushed into error I need no accomplice to permit these strangers in my life, so my seclusion isn't an answer.
I have to face it and fight to preserve my productivity. I am glad I had discovered what sapp my inspiration and weaken my hands and now I have to deal with them decisively. I have to take hate far from me and embrace joy instead of sorrow. I must not take any offence offered, other people's mistakes shouldn't become my own business and burden, fear and phobias must be expunged from my life and faith must take the place of doubts and unbelief. I must cuddle self confidence, the sense of insecurity should have no place in me, I won't fear the worst case scenarios of what man can do to me, greater is he that is in me than the wicked threatening me. I'll expunge the sense of competition, and its twin, envy will go with it, I compete with no one but with the possibilities within me. Inordinate affections, the desires of incontinence and lack of contentment won't live in me to inflict worry and anxiety; I'll not be fretful, I'll rest in hope.
Hate will clear off my mind and love will take root deeply. I'll forgive easily and hold no wrong enough to push me into punitive retaliation. These strangers won't stop me, I refuse to stoop before them. To many it may be wise to sometimes rent these ghosts for some dirty jobs, I'm sure paying them off might not be as easy as hiring them, for once they are engaged they don't like to play the second fiddle, they boss and dictate the controls; I refuse to be under the power of any.
Does that make me a fool then? Well, if it helps me to concentrate on fulfilling my purpose on the eath then it is wise. Why should I be wise enough to lose my reason for being? It is foolishness to exert yourself and lose your life.
I'm sure after this the tempter will come fanning my temper, to destroy my resolve, and his earthly testers too will employ their jesters to make fun of my 'foolishness' and to cast their doubts betting on my failure to be what I would be and bring forth the fruits of the garden of God within me, but the husbandman is with me and the keeper of His vine won't sleep nor slumber, and I know on my duty post of productivity and purpose no power would pluck me from His hands.
Would men try? Yes! Would demons fight? Yes they will but all of them will fail for my righteous cause. The accusers will rise, the fowlers will set their traps eavesdropping to find faults to give the dog a bad name to hang it but I know whom I've believed and my redeemer is strong; having done all, I'll stand and love will prevail.
Nehemiah's Sambalat and Ezra's Tobiah won't ever succeed if we concentrate on building the walls of God with joy, the strength of the righteous.  Let no negative emotion stop you even those I'd not mentioned, when you accommodate them they relocate you to stop you. Live free, be in charge
and manifest to the fullest...Good morning, long time... Be good!
Share this and keep visiting evansademanuel.blogspot.com we'll keep producing and nothing will stop our fruitfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment