Saturday 12 April 2014

Faith Talk1

Faith Talk1
I opened up my thinking thing today and I thought of faith and the power we release when we believe. Even if the direction of our faith is in things without any potency yet our faith won't leave us without an effect. Faith is a life and death issue, whatever you believe in either kills or makes you live. The just shall live by faith but what happens to him without it? When I get convinced, I lose control to the object of my faith. The assurance I have enslaves me and it had better been the truth. My faith responds to what I perceive as truth. The truth then must be able to show power and strength because my faith demands I rest unconsciously with the assurance that I'll be sustained. If I believe in a lie, even if the whole word agrees with me, I fall. Though once I believe in the lie I argue in its favor and I 'win' the argument depending on my eloquence and the skills of my competitors. If I win people clap but will my faith pass the test of productivity? Will it sustain in the face of trouble? Yet if I don't believe I wont be established because faith saves from the tossing of the storms of life and the instability earns no one nothing. The world has arrived here because of faith. Many wonder how we got here but it has been by faith. Faith in our inborn abilities. Faith in the purposes of God for us, knowingly or unknowingly, faith in the gifts of God in our lives and what those potentials can accomplish. When we leave off faith we lose the power of mobility and even the smallest of chores becomes an impossibility. Reasons rise to handicap us and only those who believe move on even if physically handicapped. So faith makes up for physical losses. It gives hands where they've been chopped off, it sees with blind eyes and raises from the dead. Faith finds ways and goes on to the fulfilment of great achievements. Faith releases supernatural powers and connects man to omnipotence. With faith and to the believing one nothing is impossible. Faith is the third hand that reaches to the heavens, until it has received the physical hands have nothing to hold. It is the only thing coming from the earth that heaven recognises and honors. Be it prayers,gifts or any other action until it is carried by the hand of faith it goes on and on in futility forever. But heaven cannot ignore faith when it penetrates the spiritual barriers it comes back with what it went there for, never coming empty. When you think of the love of God and the abilities that rests in Him, His willingness to be the best for man and His faithfulness that doesn't lie, the platform for faith operations is built and in the face of these nothing is impossible. Faith is an eye that sees beyond the walls and read beyond thqe reports of man. Faith engages God and His love and strength. Faith employs God to be who he had always wanted to be for mankind. Faith makes man see God in action. Faith is your ticket to the show of God in grace. Grace is God's show and you get in by faith. As big as the riches of God's grace is in it's expanse the key of faith gives access afterall by grace we are saved through faith. Faith grants thoroughfare to the grace and mercy of God. Even if anointed to the teeth and the oil drips catching fire if the carrier refuses to believe in the gift his grace will make no difference. And that is why it's good to listen and learn. What you hear will either kill faith or grow it. the measure with which you listen so also is the measure of faith that comes. Listening not just for the sake of it but to gain understanding and find what makes spiritual sense. When I understand I can then operate, if I'm yet to see it how could I run with it. Running blindly heads to the ditch, understanding gives eyes. When it's clear doing becomes easy. When I know what God's willing to do I stop struggling and rest and when it's time of need comes I tell it to Him to release. My faith becomes important to my prayer life. Or should I say my prayer life is a result of my faith? When faith rises prayer becomes easy and honorable. Why should I struggle with God when what I want is what He wants? Faith is born when I discover what He wants and He will gladly do what His pleasure desires. But I'll struggle and sweat and do all sorts to convince Him if I seek what I want to use on my lusts and not one of His desires. Will I have to convince Him to do His will? Will I have to cajole Him or bribe Him to do what He had always wanted to do? Of course if I need sunshine I'll only need to wait till morrow His faithfulness will sure bring it. Faith then is a matter of course within the passage of God, He makes impossibilities happen in His strides. Has He promised me? I'm sure He'll bring it to pass, I need not harass Him again over that. Life may not give you what you deserve but God will never rob your faith of it's demands. So I rest. I believe and I won't make haste. Does it look like a risk to you? That makes it faith the only difference is that faith makes you see the end result that a risk you take can't tell. Risk works with probabilities faith is the assurance of things not yet seen. Yes, I said I can now rest in assurance, faith brings rest since the work is done by God and I receive the product by faith. But who can wait for that? How long would I have to rest till my turn comes? Some friend said 'I have faith but I'll take drugs which works faster'. Baby talk in deed. Patience is proof of faith. If I'm sure of it I'll wait for it. If I'm sure of the love that in which I trust then I'm sure it won't fail me. Timing isn't in my control, I'd believed I'd received when I prayed and why won't I, but I'm only told that I shall receive and that means later even if a second away and if I believe the speaker I will wait and it won't tarry to my shame. He's got everything figured out between when I first believed and when my redemption is complete. But what if my request is terminal with a deadline? I'll still wait because I know the One I believe is in the know...He's got it all figured out. The longer the more amazing. Will you believe...have faith and move these mountains! Goodday! Share this. Keep visiting evansademanuel.blogspot.com and let me know you came!

No comments:

Post a Comment